■Players must play with a Deck of at least forty cards.
■Players begin with 4000 Life Points.
■Players can only have up to 6 cards in his or her hand unless the card "Infinite Cards" is in play on his/her side of the field.
■One Normal Summon is allowed per player per turn. Monsters can be Summoned in face-up Attack Position, face-up Defense Position or face-down Defense Position.
■Level 4 or below monsters can be Summoned during a Normal Summon.
■Level 5-6 monsters needed one Tribute in order to Normal Summon.
■Level 7-9 monsters required two Tributes to Normal Summon.
■Level 10+ monsters required three Tributes to normal summon (e.g "The Winged Dragon of Ra", Level 10). ■When a Fusion Monster is Tributed, that monster is counted as a number of monsters equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters that were used.
■Fusion,synchro and xyz Monsters must wait one turn after they are Summoned before they can attack but if a effect,spell or trap card is actived that allow the target to attack again the fusion synchro and xyz monster can attack
■Replays are not an established mechanic. If a monster is removed from the field via the effect of a card such as "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" or "Magical Dimension", the attack is simply negated.
■ Set spells can be active on your opponent turn
■ all duels must be watch by me or a trainer or dlyman
■ all duels must take place on the dueling network
gods cards are allow
- all divine beast and creator god are only affected by trap and spell for one turn
- slifer,ra,obelisk,hamon,raviel,uria,wicked avatar,wicked eraser and the wicked dreadroot count as a divine beast
- divine beast monster are not affected by monster distory trap and spells
- always have watcher chat open just in case we stop the duel because we spot something wroing
- bracket are posted here: http://challonge.com/yu_g1_0h
- duels will be put up on youtube here:http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielWatercaster?feature=mhee